Level 2 Risk Assessment training is vital to protect your workers and your business. Helping you to focus on the risks that really matter, our RoSPA’s (The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents) risk assessment course will provide you with all the skills you need to comply with the law.
- Meet legal duties to carry out ‘suitable and sufficient’ risk assessments
- This one-day risk assessment training course puts the emphasis on practical exercises
- Delegates in any sector can undertake RoSPA training; risk assessments are not industry-specific
- Our course is suitable for anyone with responsibility for undertaking risk assessments, particularly line managers, supervisors and safety representatives
- This risk assessment training will help your business to comply with the law
- Delegates will receive a thorough grounding in risk assessments
- RoSPA training courses are held in Birmingham, Edinburgh and County Down
- This risk assessment training may also be undertaken on your premises, tailored to your business and using your own templates
- The course price includes all training materials, lunch and refreshments
- There is no formal assessment; delegates successfully completing the course will receive a certificate of RoSPA training.
- An introduction to risk assessment
- Legal requirements
- Objectives of risk assessments
- The five stages of risk assessment
- Practical exercises
This course will benefit those who need to conduct risk assessments within the workplace.
There is no formal assessment
Delegates must successfully complete the entire course, including the practical exercise to receive a RoSPA certificate of training. This is valid for three years.