Risk Assessment Level 2 training is vital to protect your workers and your business. Helping you to focus on the risks that really matter, our RoSPA’s (The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents) risk assessment course will provide you with all the skills you need to comply with the law.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to :
- Understand the importance of a risk assessment.
- Identify what a hazard is, and how to remove and reduce the risk of a hazard.
- Understand how to identify a risk.
- Identify the hazard, understand who’s at risk and evaluate that risk.
- Understand the importance of monitoring and reviewing the risk.
- An introduction to risk assessment
- Legal requirements
- Objectives of risk assessments
- The five stages of risk assessment
- Practical exercises
This course will benefit those who need to conduct risk assessments within the workplace.
There is no formal assessment.
Delegates must successfully complete the entire course, including the practical exercise to receive a RoSPA certificate of training. This is valid for three years.