IOSH Working Safely is a basic 1 day risk management Health and Safety certificate for employees. It enables people who work as part of a team to meet their responsibilities for health and safety in the workplace.
The course is split into 2 units – One taught unit assessed by a 10 question, multiple-choice assessment paper and a practical unit assessed by three hazard spotting exercises (15 mins)
Aims & Objectives
At the end of the training participants will:
- Understand why they must ‘work safely.
- Understand the difference between hazards & risks.
- Understand hazard identification.
- Appreciate and improve upon safety performance within the workplace.
- Hold a CSCS recognised Health & Safety certification.
N.B. Each element will have additional specific learning outcomes.
- Module 1 Introducing working safely
- Module 2 Defining hazard and risk
- Module 3 Identifying common hazards
- Module 4 Improving safety performance
There are no entry requirements
Assessment is a multiple choice test
IOSH certificate – 3 year expiry